- 1). Sign in to your Facebook account using your email address and password.
- 2). Type the name of the Facebook user to whom the friend request was sent in the search bar located at the top of any page. Click the user from the list that appears.
- 3). Check the top of the user's profile page for a friend request status. If it reads "Awaiting Friend Confirmation," you haven't been blocked; the user hasn't yet responded to your friend request. If it reads "Remove Friend," your request has been accepted and you have established a friendship. If it reads "Add As Friend," you haven't yet requested to add the user as a friend. If there's no status, and the "Add As Friend" button doesn't appear, your previous friend request has been blocked.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Differences Between Unit & Quantity
- Apollo 1 Mission and Fire Pictures - Command Module Interior after fire
- Third Grade African Mask Crafts
- Arbor Day Activities for Pre-Kindergarten
- Learn an American Accent - Exercises
- Geometric Properties of Motion
- Standard Machine Screw Sizes
- Runaway Train!
- SDSU's Online Programs
- What Is Valence Shell Electron Pair Repulsion Theory?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us