- 1). Socialize with your girlfriends in a place where you know a lot of guys will be around, like a restaurant, nightclub or bar. Let your friends know that you are nervous around guys and ask them to talk to the guys you meet with you so that you don't have to do it on your own.
- 2). Dress up before you go out on a date or to a party so that you are feeling and looking your best. Wear something that you are comfortable in and that you think makes you look beautiful. Then, when you're out, make sure you rock your look. Don't be afraid to be the first one on the dance floor or to ask that cute guy if he likes your look.
- 3). Smile a lot. Even if you don't feel like smiling, show off the beautiful smile. You will not only attract guys to you, but you will also begin to feel less and less stressed out and nervous. Fake it until you make it.
- 4). Stay true to yourself. You don't want to date a guy who doesn't understand you and make you feel special. So, just be yourself. Talk about whatever you are comfortable talking about. You are more likely to be nervous around guys if you are pretending to be someone you aren't because lying causes anxiety.
- 5). Stand tall and watch your posture. This will help you to feel more confident in yourself and give you more courage when talking to guys. Plus, you will look even more stunning, which might make the guys feel more nervous around you than you do around them.
- 6). Listen to the guy you are talking to or hanging out with. Many nervous people feel the need to talk a lot, but listening is a very attractive quality. You will also get to know the person faster if you are really listening to everything he has to say, which will help put you in your comfort zone.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- The Alaska Highway - A Road of Wilderness Mystique - From Dawson Creek to Fairbanks
- Four Amalfi Towns Not to Be Missed
- Escape to Enchanting Honeymoon Destinations with Travel Agents Perth
- Rajasthan Tour - An Historical Tour in India
- Traveling in Amsterdam - Enjoy A Blend Of Old And New
- Go Trick Or Treating With Mickey Mouse This Halloween
- Hawaii With Kids - What to Do on the Big Island
- Sweden - Discovery Wrapped in Adventure
- Chicago Holiday Events and Attractions You Don"t Want to Miss!
- Central Florida Attractions: Exploring The Rich History Of Polk County
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us